Your laptop is one of your most important devices, Right? So it is obvious that you are always particular that your device runs in perfect condition. But sometimes, things can go wrong. No matter how cautious you try to be with your device, there can be hardware or software failure that can minimize your laptop functionality.
Most of us take our laptop straight to the service center like laptop repair in Harwin to get it fixed instantly. But some common problems with a laptop are easy to fix by yourself. Whenever you find any issue with your laptop, the first thing to do is the correct diagnosis of the problem. Because some common laptop problems are easily solvable.
Here we will discuss some simple tips regarding laptop repair in Harwin.
Laptop Is Heating Up:
Overheating can minimize laptop performance and cause system crashes. Foreign particles and excessive dust can clog the vents of the laptop, thus prevent it from cooling off. Try these simple tips to avoid overheating the laptop.
- Always use your laptop on flat and hard surfaces. Using a laptop on a soft surface can block air passage that eventually heats your laptop.
- Clean the air vents of the laptop regularly
If your laptop gets frozen or jammed and becomes unresponsive and you can’t even shut it down. Don’t panic! there is a solution though
- Hold the power button for 5 to 10 seconds to restart your laptop.
- You can also press Ctrl + Shift + Esc keys together to launch task manager.
- Close and open the lid of your laptop. Sometimes it helps in fixing frozen or hanging laptops in almost all Windows versions. But if nothing works, then it is advisable to seek professional help. You can contact our laptop service center at laptop repairs in Harwin to fix the problem.
Battery Dying Quickly or Not Charging:
Quick battery drainage is one of the most common problems of laptops. Excessive and prolonged usage of the laptop can decrease the charge holding capacity of Lithium-ion batteries. Therefore, shorten the lifespan of the laptop battery.
- First, check all cables of the laptop charger and make sure that they are in perfect condition.
- Drain the laptop battery completely by leaving it on and then recharge it again. If all tips fail to respond, then you definitely need to replace the battery.Check out our laptop repairs in the Harwin service center for a quick and cheap repair/replacement for your laptop batteries.
Laptop Running Slowly:
A slow running laptop is another common problem. It could be a sign of a malware attack or a bloated, hard drive. Outdated and unnecessary files slow down your device; thus, we get a hung computer and occasional crashes.
- Uninstall irrelevant things to free up some space on the hard drive.
- Frequent disk cleanup improves hard drive health and helps your computer perform better.
- Install an antivirus program in your systems such as Window defender or Window Firewall
- Running regular antivirus scans ensures safety from malicious software and virus.
You turn your laptop on, hear it running, but the screen is black. Both software or hardware problems can be related to this error.
Unplug the power and remove the laptop battery, then hold the power button for 30 seconds. Plugin the laptop again and reboot it. Shut it down again and, put the battery in and reboot the system again.
Losing an internet connection can be a major hassle. Try some simple and basic steps to solve the problem by yourself.
In most laptops, there is a button to activate the wireless internet. Make sure it’s in the ‘ON’ position.
Turn off the router for 30- 60 seconds and then re-establish the wireless connection.
If you’re still having a problem, troubleshoot the network connection in the control panel and restart your device, ensuring the wireless connection is set properly.
You’re working on a certain application, and it got stuck or frozen, and now you do not even click any button in the application or close the window. Don’t panic; try these simple tips to troubleshoot the error.
- Force quit the application; you can press and hold Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys to open the task manager, then select the unresponsive or frozen application and click End Task to close it.
- If you’re unable to force quit the application, then restart your laptop. Restarting your laptop will close all applications.
Blue Screen Error:
This problem usually occurs due to operating system crash or hard disk errors. In this error blue screen appears on the laptop stating contact the System Administrator. This error is technically called the fatal system error.
- First, you need to pinpoint the STOP code that will identify the problem.
- If you’re using Windows 7,8 or 10, then the best way to troubleshoot BSOD error is Action Center. Click Control Panel, Security, and then Maintenance. The Maintenance offers various solutions where you can pick the right ones.
If you try these simple laptop repair tips but still experiencing the problems. It’s time to let the professionals do the jobs and fix the problem. Our trained professionals at laptop repairs in Harwin offer quick services with convenience.